Rich colours and the highest precision out of the box
The CS2731 supports creative professionals such as photographers, film makers or designers as an important part of the digital creative process. The WQHD resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels of the wide gamut IPS panel guarantees a sharp image display thanks to its pixel density of 110 ppi.
Every single EIZO ColorEdge is precisely calibrated in the factory. The gamma curve is precalibrated on each device. The homogeneity and colour purity of each individual panel is measured and optimised in order to ensure an absolutely undistorted image display.
The wide gamut (99% Adobe RGB), the 16-bit look-up-table and the precise factory calibration of the hardware-calibratable graphics monitor guarantee that contrasts, tonal value gradations and colours can be precisely reproduced immediately after the monitor is taken out of the box, while steps that occur later on in the digital workflow such as printing can be reliably simulated in the softproofing view.
A growing number of creative professionals are using their portable computers not just while they're on the go. The powerful laptop is often their only computer, which is why more and more of them want to integrate the portable computer into their office at home or at work.
EIZO is supporting this trend with the new ColorEdge CS2731 graphics monitor. Thanks to its four downstream ports and its USB C upstream port, hard disks, mice, keyboards and other peripheral devices such as memory card readers can be connected directly to the monitor. The user then only needs to connect the laptop to the CS2731 using just the one USB C cable to integrate their portable computer into the entire workflow and to supply up to 60 watts of power. The need for a separate docking station or additional power supply unit is a thing of the past. Plus, the CS2731 also has DVI-D, HDMI and Display Port ports, making the ColorEdge CS2731 the central hub for discerning creative professionals
Shipped with EX calibrator
- 27-inch wide gamut LCD with 2560 x 1440 pixels (WQHD) to deliver ultra-sharp details
- EIZO microchip ensures precise, consistent and lasting colour display
- Wide gamut covering 99% of the Adobe RGB colour gamut
- Precise hardware calibration of brightness, white balance and gamma
- Digital Uniformity Equaliser for top-rate luminance distribution and colour purity
- Colour precision ensured via 16-bit look-up-table and up to 10-bit colour reproduction
- USB-C (DisplayPort signal channel and power supply up to 60 W), DisplayPort, DVI-D and HDMI ports
- USB hub with two USB 3.1 and two USB 2.0 downstream ports
- ColorNavigator calibration software available for free download
- Recommended optional accessories: measuring device for hardware calibration and monitor hood